Due to significant decrease in demand, we will no longer be offering rapid antigen tests.
If you have already purchased a test and require a supervised appointment or photo upload certification before the end of October, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Nurse Supervised Tests
Fully nurse-supervised Rapid Antigen test suitable for pre-departure testing to certain destinations
We have partnered with Salient Bio to provide you with PCR Fit to Fly Tests
How our service works
Latest Travel Updates
- CHANGES TO USA TEST REQUIREMENTSJune 14, 2022Fully vaccinated travellers will no longer require pre-departure COVID-19 testing for USA-bound air travel.
- ALL UK TEST REQUIREMENTS ENDEDMarch 18, 2022All travel restrictions for vaccinated and unvaccinated travellers coming to the UK have been dropped from 4am on Friday 18th March 2022. You are no longer required to complete a passenger locator form, perform any Covid related travel tests or quarantine on arrival. Find out more at www.gov.uk/guidance.
- ALL REQUIREMENTS TO BE REMOVED IN THE UKMarch 16, 2022The UK government has announced all travel restrictions for vaccinated and unvaccinated travellers coming to the UK will be dropped from 4am on Friday 18th March 2022.
You're in safe hands
Our years of experience combine to create a unique and robust method to provide you with testing in the safest, most convenient way possible.
- Government recognised private test provider
- UKAS ISO 15189:2012 and ISO 2280 fully accredited organisation
- Our tests are CE Marked for self-test and are UK government, EU and FDA-EUA approved
- Online tests and certification suitable for USA travel (unlike photo upload tests)
- Founded by doctors actively involved in fighting COVID-19. We pioneered safe, online supervised testing, to get loved ones back together where it matters most – from care homes and hospitals to holidays and events.
- Fully Covid testing insured
Help where it's needed most
We believe in helping organisations that strive to make an impact and help those less fortunate. Operation Bobbi Bear is one such organization that Breathe Assured is proud to support.
Operation Bobbi Bear is a human rights organisation committed to helping sexually abused children in Amanzimtoti, Kwa Zulu Natal, South Africa. They provide a better understanding of actual events and enables the initiation of appropriate HIV and AIDS interventions.
Their success rate is testament to their organisation’s training programmes. Helping to rescue and provide safe homes for abused children, work with the criminal justice system to prosecute perpetrators, educate individuals and communities, and much, much more.
Operation Bobb Bear has reached 10 000 children since 2008 and help feed over 4 500 children each month.