Online Covid Testing
No clinics, no queues, no stress
Breathe Assured is a UK Government recognised private, Covid-19 testing provider, founded by doctors and international pharmaceutical executives. Our years of experience combine to create a unique and robust method to provide you with testing in the safest, most convenient way possible.
Already know what tests you need?
Travel Test Information
Step-by-step Guide to Travel Testing
Not sure where to start? Check out our step-by-step guide to travel test requirements. It outlines the steps you need to follow before, during and after your travel journey.
Leaving the UK
Look for help with what tests you need to do before departing for your destination?
We can help get you started.
Return to the UK
Travel Traffic System
We’ve broken down the travel traffic light system to help you understand what tests you need and what you need to do before and after your return to the UK.
What we offer
We provide an online testing service that allows you to perform the test you need from the comfort of your home, holiday accommodation or office anywhere in the world.
Our specialist nurses are there to support you through each step of the process via an online video link, and we remain on the call with you until the result is received. A travel certificate is issued immediately on negative result.
How our service works
Breathe Assured Proudly Supports:
Mr & Mrs Smith
Latest Travel Updates
- NEW COUNTRIES ADDED TO AMBER LISTSeptember 20, 2021From 4am on 22 September 2021, eight destinations will move from the red list to the amber list. These destinations are Turkey, Pakistan, The Maldives, Egypt, Sri Lanka, Oman, Bangladesh and Kenya.
- CHANGES TO TEST REQUIREMENTSSeptember 20, 2021From 4 October 2021, fully vaccinated travellers will no longer need to take a pre-departure test for travelling to England(not applicable to Scotland) from non-red list countries, however, unvaccinated travellers will still need to take the test. A PCR Day 2 test will still be required for both fully vaccinated and unvaccinated travellers until a later announcement at the end of October 2021,
- UPDATE TO TRAVEL TRAFFIC LIST -17 SEPTEMBER 2021September 20, 2021The UK Travel Traffic Light system will change from 4 October 2021. There will no longer be an Amber list, rather one single list of countries approved for travel and one list for red countries.
You're in safe hands
Our years of experience combine to create a unique and robust method to provide you with testing in the safest, most convenient way possible.
- Government recognised private test provider
- UKAS ISO 15189:2012 Accredited organisation
- Our tests are CE Marked for Self-Test
- Our tests are UK government and EU approved
- Founded by doctors actively involved in fighting COVID-19. We’ve been in this since the beginning, proposing at home testing to the UK government to see loved ones back together where it matter most in care homes and hospitals