Breathe Assured is a UK Government recognised private, Covid-19 testing provider, founded by doctors and international pharmaceutical executives. Our years of experience combine to create a unique and robust method to provide you with testing in the safest, most convenient way possible
What we offer
We provide an online testing service that allows you to perform the test you need from the comfort of your home, holiday accommodation or office anywhere in the world.
Our specialist nurses are there to support you through each step of the process via online appointment, photo-upload or video-upload service. We remain with you until the result is received. A travel certificate or result email is issued immediately on negative result.
Nurse Supervised Predeparture Tests
Nurse-Supervised Rapid Antigen Fit-to-fly predeparture tests suitable for travel to certain countries including EU and USA.
Online Appointment, Results in 15 minutes.
Day 2 Photo Upload Tests
Photo-Upload Rapid Antigen Day 2 test suitable for for vaccinated travellers from non-red countries.
Online platform guides you through the process, with results in 15 minutes, verified in 24 hours.
We meet the minimum standards for Day 2 rapid antigen arrival tests
PCR Tests and Packages
We have partnered with Salient Bio to provide you with PCR Tests
-PCR Fit-to-fly Tests
– PCR Day 2 Tests
– PCR Day 2 & 8 tests
Fully nurse-supervised testing packages for vaccinated and unvaccinated travellers approved for USA Travel.
FDA-EUA, CDC and UK approved tests.
Travel Test Information
Step-by-step Guide to Travel Testing
Not sure where to start? Check out our step-by-step guide to travel test requirements. It outlines the steps you need to follow before, during and after your travel journey.
UK Test Requirements
We’ve broken down the UK travel system to help you understand
what tests you need and what you need to do before and after your return to the UK.
How our service works
Breathe Assured Proudly Supports:
Mr & Mrs Smith
Latest Travel Updates
- CHANGES TO TEST REQUIREMENTSJanuary 5, 2022From 4am on 9th January 2022, fully vaccinated travellers will no longer need to take a pre-departure test for travelling to England from non-red list countries. For vaccinated travellers the Day 2 test will still be required but you can choose either a PCR or Rapid Antigen test. You cannot perform a Day 2 Rapid Antigen test until after 4am on 9th January 2022.
- NO COUNTRIES ON THE RED LISTDecember 15, 2021As of 15th of December 2021 at 4am there are no countries on the Red List.
- PREDEPARTURE TESTING REQUIRED WHEN RETURNING TO THE UKDecember 7, 2021All travellers aged 12 and over must take a Covid-19 test before returning to the United Kingdom.
You're in safe hands
Our years of experience combine to create a unique and robust method to provide you with testing in the safest, most convenient way possible.
- Government recognised private test provider
- UKAS ISO 15189:2012 and ISO 2280 fully accredited organisation
- Our tests are CE Marked for self-test and are UK government, EU and FDA-EUA approved
- Online tests and certification suitable for USA travel (unlike photo upload tests)
- Founded by doctors actively involved in fighting COVID-19. We pioneered safe, online supervised testing, to get loved ones back together where it matters most – from care homes and hospitals to holidays and events.
- Fully Covid testing insured