If at any stage of the testing process you test positive for Covid-19, we will not issue a travel certificate as per the requirements of the destination country, however, you are no longer required to isolate or perform a PCR test to confirm.
• Your coronavirus test result is positive. This means you probably have the virus.
• You are no longer legally required to self-isolate.
• However, if you have a positive test result, the public health advice is to stay at home and avoid contact with other people where possible.
• It is advised that you do not travel, including to leave the UK
• For more information visit https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
• Contact 111 if you need medical help. In an emergency dial 999.
If you have symptoms of Covid-19 and your condition gets worse or fails to improve, ring 111 or in an emergency ring 999.
Please refer to the NHS guidance online at www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-COVID-19.