Why can’t I use the government provided test for travel?

A Rapid Antigen test is only valid for travel when performed under medical supervision and accompanied by a Travel Certificate signed by a Medical Professional. The NHS do not have the facilities or resources to issue travel certificates.

togel online bonus new member togel terpercaya
    Your Cart
    Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop