USA TRAVEL TESTS
BREATHE ASSURED RAPID ANTIGEN TESTS ARE SUITABLE FOR TRAVEL TO THE USA
- Two vaccination jabs more than 14 days prior to travel. Vaccination must be FDA or WHO approved.
- Fully Supervised Rapid Antigen test to enter, performed within 1 days prior to departure.
- None at present.
Unvaccinated/Partially Vaccinated Travellers
- Fully Supervised Rapid Antigen test to enter, performed 1 day prior to departure.
- Rapid Antigen test performed on day 3 – 5 after arrival in the USA.
- Self-quarantine for a full 7 days after arrival in the USA
- Rapid Antigen test performed 48 hours prior to arrival in the United Kingdom.
- PCR Day 2 performed on day 0 – 2 after arrival back in the United Kingdom
Children 2 – 18 years old
Unvaccinated minors over the age of 2 years old and under 18 must follow the same test requirement rules as their parents.
- If both parents are vaccinated – follow the test requirements for fully vaccinated travellers.
- If both parents are unvaccinated – follow the test requirements for unvaccinated travellers.
- If one parent is vaccinated and the other is unvaccinated – follow the test requirements for unvaccinated travellers.
Nurse-Supervised Testing Approved for USA Travel
Breathe Assured’s unique fully nurse-supervised Rapid Antigen testing process meets all the requirements for USA testing:
- Our test is authorised for use by the UK government (relevant national authority) for the detection of SARS-CoV-2 in the United Kingdom where the test is administered.
- Tests are FDA-EUA and EU approved, with CE mark for self-test.
- All appointments are fully nurse supervised in real-time throughout the entire procedure, including ID check, sampling, test results and certification.
- Our certificate, issued on a negative result, is accepted by US and UK authorities for this purpose. In accordance with US information requirements our certificates contain the following required information: type of test, entity issuing the result, specimen collection date, information that identifies the individual including full name, date of birth and passport number, test result.
- Breathe Assured is UKAS Accredited for ISO15189.
- We are a government registered provider for general testing.
USA – UK Test Packages
We have created Rapid Antigen test packages to help you sort through the test complications and get just what you need to.
Always check latest travel advise before purchasing a test.
Fit to Fly Predeparture Nurse Supervised Rapid Antigen Test
Nurse-supervised Rapid Antigen Testing Service with Certificate.
Suitable for fit-to-fly pre-departure test for returning to the UK and for travel to certain countries accepting a Rapid Antigen test including the EU and USA.
Not suitable for Day 2 testing.
Online appointment, results in 15 minutes
USA – UK Test Package Unvaccinated Traveller
- Nurse-Supervised Rapid Antigen Predeparture Test to the UK with instant certificate
- Nurse-Supervised Day 3 – 5 Rapid Antigen Tests
- Nurse-Supervised Pre-departure test to the UK with instant certificate
- PCR Day 2 Arrivals test on day 0 – 2 in UK
Only suitable for unvaccinated travellers going to the USA and returning to the UK.
Unvaccinated minors can follow the same rules if travelling with vaccinated parents.
FDA-EUA, CDC and UK approved test.
Frequently Asked Questions
Still have questions? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions Page. Alternatively you can contact us on 0203 677 0009.